Melissa & Will had opted for an outdoor ceremony in the grounds of The Manor House at Moreton-in-Marsh and what a fabulous choice it turned out to be! It was one of the hottest days of the year so far, which was great but it meant my assistant and I were searching for some shade to take the group pictures. Bright sun and searing heat can be challenging. I love the secret garden at the hotel, it’s perfect for taking pictures of couples without any of the guests trying to muscle in! http://www.cotswold-inns-hotels.co.uk/property/the_manor_house_hotel/?%2Fmanor%2F Thank you Melissa & Will for being a truly delightful couple to photograph.
- Bollywood hits Uley in Gloucestershire!
- A Civil Partnership Celebration
- How much should Photographers know about SEO?
- Work Experience is more than just a walk in the Park!
- Kicking autumn leaves at The Lawn, Cainscross, Stroud.
- Pink Gerbera all the way for Rachael & Tom
- A lovely country wedding in Bisley, Gloucestershire.
- A (Pink) Hummer of a wedding!
- Jen & Matt’s wonderful day!
- Melissa & Will’s wish comes true …an outdoor Ceremony in blazing sunshine!